Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Kristen + Ryan

Getting back into the swing of things....

So I love taking photos of my friends and capturing those really special moments. I love editing photos in Lightroom and treating each picture like a painting. The hardest thing for me is being directive. I don't like to boss people around and it doesn't exactly work to say to a couple or family, "OK now, just, um, go?" So thank you to the countless family and friend who have allowed me the awkward pauses and have been so graciously patient.

One such couple was Kristen and Ryan - the most Godly, the sweetest, the most servant hearted couple in the world. We've known each other for years having all been apart of UNC's Every Nation campus ministry.

It had been a while since taking formal pictures but I wanted the experience and wanted to make them feel special... even if I could give them just one good picture together.

Thank you friends! A life long of happiness and joy!


No comments: